AI or Artificial Intellegence, is an intellegence created artificially by computer algortihms. It is a kind of intellegence, that is used in today days for many fields like engineering, security, robotics, electronics, computers, different personal quotes, etc.
AI is created by computer programming complex algorithms. Some people missunderstand AI like an artificial brain, but it’s not like that. An algorithm is a set of steps which should be followed to do a mission. For example the algorithm when you walk, if you are cooking something and so on. These are programming algorithms, which include many conditions, cycles, etc.
AI or Artificial Intellegence has many many applications! These can include every field of engineering, medicine, robotics, websites, etc.
- Engineering – In my opinion AI is just created for things that have to do with creating things, which is actually the sake of engineering! Some examples are: robots, alarms with sensors, detective cameras, etc.
- Medicine – AI can save lives, and as an example we have medicine! Some biological engineers and programmers, are working to create a device connected to devices that measures patient pulse, oxygen etc., so that when it is in danger, the doctors are informed with alarms to go save their lives. I think this would be great!
AI is classified in many fields, like those below:
- Narrow/Weak AI – This type of AI focuses on performing specific tasks and is designed to excel in a narrow domain. Narrow AI systems are trained to handle specific problems or applications, such as image recognition, speech recognition, recommendation systems, and autonomous vehicles.
- General AI – General AI, also known as Strong AI, refers to an AI system that possesses human-level intelligence and can understand, learn, and perform any intellectual task that a human being can do. General AI is still largely hypothetical and does not currently exist in practical applications.
- Machine Learning (ML) – Machine Learning is a subset of AI that focuses on algorithms and statistical models that enable machines to learn and make predictions or decisions without being explicitly programmed. It involves training a model on a large dataset to identify patterns and make accurate predictions or take actions based on new inputs.
- Deep Learning – Deep Learning is a specific approach to Machine Learning that utilizes artificial neural networks with multiple layers to process and learn from large amounts of data. Deep Learning has achieved significant breakthroughs in areas such as computer vision, natural language processing, and speech recognition.
Since we can’t disccus all people opinions, we’ll disccus the famouse people opinions and opinions in general!
The opinions of a scientist and tech entrepreneurs:
- Elon Musk: So we all may know who Elon Musk is, if not then I am going to tell you that he is the founder of three famous companies: SpaceX, Tesla and PayPal, and his opinion should be heard because now he is also creating different AI tools! He thinks that AI could be helpful, so we can use it to make our lives easier, for example we can ask it any question, to complete any work etc. But he says that developing it so much, could also be dangerous, which can be proven by some robots when they seem to be smarter than any human on earth!
- Stephen Hawking: Stephen Hawking is an English astrophysicist and a cosmologist. He wrote a book “Short Answers for Big Questions” where he expressed his worrings about humanity. He says that the end of earth could be from two things: outerearth intellegence life, and artificial intellegence! So in general he is pesimist about AI.
- Mark Zuckerberg:Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of META company (Facebook). He is so optimist about AI! He thinks that AI would change our lives making them easier and better. When people ask him about the dangers, he said that AI can’t defeat humanity, since they were created by humans themself, and he also said that a programmer can control it, so there wouldn’t be any danger.